I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

TESTIMONIAL DINNER FOR KCD


Tributes, testimonial here and there are being done in honor of Chair Karina Constantino-David. Last January 18, 2008, a surprise testimonial dinner was held at the Assembly Hall of the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. A simple person that Chair KCD is, she does not like tributes like this but people cannot help but thank her for for serving the government for so long and SOOOO WELL. For more story and pictures go to Seymour's site at Multiply.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.